Weekend Workout 1
Try this weekend workout to get build muscle and torch calories!
1) Goblet Squat
1) Feet hip width(ish) apart. Toes turned slightly out.
2) Hold the weight in front of your heart. Keep your elbows tight to your ribcage.
3) With tension, pull your butt down between your heels to the depth that feels safe for you.
4) Drive your knees out to the side and “pry” your hips to find lower body tension.
5) Continue to maintain your tension while you push through floor to stand.
2) 3 Point Bent Over Row
1) Start an arms distance from a pole or wall.
2) With the weight at your feet, rest your hand on the wall, then push your butt back.
3) Hips should be between knees and shoulders.
4) Grab the weight, lock in the shoulder, then row your elbow to your ribcage.
5) Push the weight back down toward the floor.
3) Kettlebell Deadlift
1) To start, stand over the object. Feet are slightly wider than hips and your toes are turned out slightly.
2) Keeping your spine neutral, guide your butt back for the wall behind you to create tension through your butt and hamstrings.
3) Find your grip and pack your shoulders away from your ears.
4) Once you're set, push your feet through the floor to stand. Get tall. Lock out the knees and squeeze your butt.
5) To finish, guide your butt back towards the wall behind you and push the weight down to the start position.
4) Shoulder Tap Plank
1) Start in a push-up position, but with hands touching and feet wide.
2) Tense your body, dial your hands into the floor, quads tight, butt tight.
3) Push one hand through the floor, making your other hand weightless.
4) Tap your opposite shoulder, then return to start position.