1lb of Wild Caught Salmon
1/2 an avocado, cubed
1 whole jalapeno, minced
1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped
2 green onions, minced
2 egg yolks
1/2 cup gluten free bread crumbs
Salt, Pepper to taste
1 tablespoon of Old Bay Seasoning
Coconut oil (for pan)
- Remove Salmon from the skin, preserving as much of the fat as possible.
- Chop, mince veggies and herbs as listed above.
- Grab a sizable pan and turn on to medium heat, add coconut oil.
- Combine Salmon in a larger bowl with Veggies, herbs, seasonings, eggs, and gluten free breadcrumbs. Make into 1/4 pound patties.
- Pan should be slightly smoking, add burgers in gently. I suggest using a spatula and a fork.
- 4 minutes on the first side. Use fork and spatula to flip, and turn off the heat. Let the pan do the rest of the work.
- Remove from pan, let them settle. When slightly cooled, add a little squeeze of lemon to finish it!