Tasty Tuesday: Brussels Sprouts and Bacon
1 Package of brussels sprouts
1 package of bacon
Salt/pepper to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) Cut sprouts into quarters
3) Cut the bacon into pieces of desired size.
4) Add salt, pepper, and package of bacon to sprouts in an oven safe container. Toss and mix all of it together.
5) Optional: add olive oil for additional moisture (keep in mind this increases the fat in the recipe)
6) Bake on high (450 degrees) until crispy. Mix while in the oven occasionally.