Tall Kneel Pull Down | 60 Second Fit Tip
Pull-ups are built on strong, overhead pulling power. How do we build this strength with our clients?
Check out this video and the tips below!
1. Start under a cable machine with 2 handles.
2. Step back and have both knees down a little wider than hips, toes dug in.
3. Crush the handles and pull your elbows down to your rib cage.
4. Then press the handles back up to the start position.
5. Keep the shoulders away from your ears, aka packed shoulders, as you perform the exercise.