How does Results Driven start people towards deadlifting?
First, we perform the movement unweighted. Here are the pointers on the Butt to Wall drill:
1) Start 1 foot's distance from the wall. Feet are a little wider than hips with toes turned out slightly.
2) Reach your hands out in front as your butt goes backwards towards the wall.
3) If it's easy to reach the wall, take a mini step away and retry.
4) Find the deepest hinge you can. Dial your feet into the floor creating tension.
5) Stand up all the way and go again.