We all need to let out some steam from time to time!
The tall kneeling windmill slam is a great exercise to work on hip stability and contrasting smooth breathing and power breathing. Check out this week's fit tip!
1) Start with both knees down, a little wider than hips, and toes touching in the back.
2) Pick up the ball and hold it over head.
3) Push you knees down into the floor to maintain your height as you slowly rotate to the right.
4) Only turn as far as you can while keeping your height and keeping your hips square to the wall in front of you.
5) Once you hit that spot, maintain your position as you slam the ball into the floor. Repeat on the opposite side.