We love goblet squats. Lots of people know squats are a powerful exercise for building strength but don't know where to start.
Coach Ed walks you through the basics so you get become stronger than you already are!
1) Start with feet about shoulder width apart, toes turned slightly out.
2) Find your lockout. Create tension by pushing your feet into the floor and griping the bell.
3) Descend into the squat by pulling the floor up to you.
4) Drive up by pushing the floor away.
5) Finish by finding the same tension you found in step 2.